Sunday, March 18, 2012


Life has been pretty full the past couple of weeks. Whirlwind. We are all busy living, filling the days. That is what life is, filling the time the best that you can.


The time just keeps on passing, it is our responsibility to fill it to the brim with life. That is all we can do, fill our cups, let them run over and share.  


Bring people into your life, let them in. Share what life has to offer.


Give more than you receive. Generosity might just be the secret to happiness. Share all that you have to offer.

I made this cake over the weekend. Not much of a looker from the shell, I left the icing a little rough, it was for a dinner party not a wedding. Slicing into the cake was delightful to say the least, four perfect layers of meyer lemon studded white cake soaked in freshly squeezed meyer lemon syrup with each layer separated with a rich lemon curd, silky smooth buttercream and dotted with plump fresh raspberries. I really wish that I had a picture of the cake once it was sliced, you are just going to have to take my word for it that this was the best cake I have made to date. If you are interested in the recipe, which I think you should be email me at ladystiles (at) gmail (dot) com.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I can't believe you made this. It looks so simple yet so pretty in it's simplicity. Your blog is lovely too. Love your previous post.


    And yes, giving definitely yields more than taking.


    Minted Magazine

    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....