Saturday, January 21, 2012

put a cork on it



Between myself and a few good friends, we can drink some wine.

It is a pleasure and pure indulgence.



With a small hoard of corks I have been stashing away I decided to get busy and glue corks to a few different items I have at the house. First I used Styrofoam balls, then a star candle holder and then I took three old mirrors and gave them new dimension.


I have had a few people give me their collection of corks and in return, they can pick which piece they want. If you have a stash of corks and an idea shoot me and email and we can work something out. 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Very fun - the making and the work you did to get all those corks in the first place. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...My husband and I have been collecting corks and "talking" about doing something with it...You've inspired me to finally get at it.
    Thanks for sharing, have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that you are very creative! And have a good sense of how beautiful life should be. I shall follow you and see what else you can teach me through the revelations you share on your blog. :-)

    ~Margem
    (A fellow blogger)

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....