Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time to Choose


When I’m nervous, I laugh.

When I’m tired, I struggle to form sentences.

When I’m hungry, I'm grumpy.

When I’m sad, I want to hide away.

When I'm stressed, my shoulders meet my ears and my neck hides.

When I'm happy, you will know.

Happiness is my favorite emotion, right next to love.



Emotions are as necessary as water to well being but just as hazardous when flooded by such. Conditions change. Happiness is fleeting but at the end you must choose to be happy. Choose your emotions, reactions, demeanor. 

Learn from those around you, choose to be happy.

You are in control of yourself, your emotions, your reactions. Choose wisely, with intent.


No matter how far you have gone down the wrong path, turn back.

1 comment:

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....