Friday, April 03, 2009

Beating the blah

I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.
- Rita Mae Brown

**Sam and I a couple of years ago exploring the boulders in Squamish. (Saggy butt jeans and all)**



John and are headed out for the weekend. **thank god** I haven't been able to get in the groove and get motivated to do all the activities that I usually love. We are going to hit Squamish for the short weekend. The weather is suposed to be nice so we decided to break the routine and meet some friends up north. We were going to head east to Vantage for some sun and a bit warmer/drier climate, but Squamish is just that much closer, the rock is that much better and there will be friends.

The thought of getting out gets me excited, this office nonsence is just not that stimulating nor remotley rewarding. There is nothing like a little adrelane and fear pumping through my veins to bring my mood back and desire for physical activity around.

1 comment:

  1. Love that quote at the top. Thanks for sharing it, I may have to steal it sometime.
    Love reading your blog too, btw. Balancing work and play is a constant balance, especially for people like us that hate being cramped up indoors. Humans weren't meant to spend 8 hours a day sitting down inside! I'm still trying to figure out how to get around this dilemma...

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....