Tuesday, January 13, 2009

as the wheel turns

(photo courtesy of BSNYC)


Today: If you fail, get right back on. At least you tried.
There is no effort that goes unrewarded.
The forecast for Bellingham is looking promising. The weather looks so good for the next couple of days, carrying on into the weekend that I might be able to dust off the old bike and go for a pedal this weekend. I am getting all giddy just thinking about it. I can hardly decide what trails I want to ride.
Spring is around the corner, I can feel it. The days are getting slightly longer, minute by minute, and there is sign of color with primroses for sale at the grocery store. I am going to make it. There is light at the end of winter.

1 comment:

  1. Funny - this is the first time spring has even crossed my mind since the dark days began! Thanks for bringing some light and hope into my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....