Monday, November 10, 2008

No puppies, just bikes....

It seems as if everyone around me are getting puppies . Not us! We are getting more bikes! I think we are trying to stay as busy as possible, avoiding the subject for the time being. I am going to live vicariously through Heather, who is halfway through her pregnancy!

Seriously, bikes.

I got back on my mountain bike yesterday. MUD! Mud in the ears! MUD! (I will share some pictures tonight) Bryan Dorr got a new (to him) bike this weekend so we went out far a ride on Galbraith with him. Another person converted. I wonder how much climbing we will get done next season? I confirmed my love for the trails yesterday. Which leads too....

My big news.....

I am not going to run the Chuckanut 50 km this year.......
Weeeuuuuu...
I haven't ran in ages and don't see it happening at that level any time soon. I would rather ride my bike! If all goes well, hopefully I will have another bike to ride in the near future, I won't let the cat out of the bag quit yet or get my hopes up too much......

No puppies, ponies, bunnies, babies, just bikes.....for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....