Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1,000 miles later


It happened!

My odometer hit 1,000 miles on this mornings commute. It has been less than a year since I have bought the bike, what a trooper. This has been one of the best investments I have made. It has been a great bike, I haven't had any major problems to date, well not anything that takes a minor adjustment here or there. I never would have imagined how much satisfaction I get from this bike, I really love to ride it. I primarily use it to commute so here is what I have estimated on saving on gas = $200, pretty cool. (I don't know that I save any money though. I eat twice as much when I ride so there goes that money...It is okay with me...).

1 comment:

  1. nice work baby! gettin' your money's worth for sure.
    j

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....